Wednesday, April 30, 2014

REVIEW : HI BUBBLE TEA & FRIED CHICKEN

Good evening everyone,
Today i accompanied a friend to Rose-Hill, as he had to do some printing stuffs, so i seized that occasion to go get myself a drink at Hi Bubble Tea & Fried Chicken, which originally sells Bubblea Tea; it is a drink with Tapioca pearls which is originated from Taiwan. I chose to take a Passion Fruit Bubble Tea with Tapioca Pearls since the owner told me it is the best seller so far, i said "Why not?". I do not regret spending my Rs 69 on it. It is worth the price!
As i'm a huge Bubble Tea lover, i will definitely give it a 10/10

Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures :(

This is how it looks like :


It is sealed with an Angry Bird sticker, I totally am in love with the packaging :)


This is how the Tapioca Pearls look like! They are like marshmallows. I love eating them while drinking my Bubble Tea!


So that's it for today. 
Take care and see you guys next time :)


Shona

1 comment:

  1. Shona!!!! I love your blog :D btw the restaurants have a very cozy look. I' sure anyone wud love to spend some free time there.

    ReplyDelete