Monday, October 27, 2014

REVIEW : VIDA E CAFFE'S CHOCOLATE FRIO (BAGATELLE MALL)

Yet another review, 
so let's get started, some weeks back during the study break, I went to Bagatelle with some friends to have lunch, so I wanted to do a quick review of Vida E Caffé which is a very famous Café in Mauritius found in Bagatelle Mall, Grand Baie, La Croisette and Londay Way supermarket. More information can be found on the Café's Facebook .

As drink, I ordered the usual which is also my favorite, Chocolate Frio which is consisted of blended ice, lindt chocolate and milk. Personally I hate drinking stuffs that contain milk but this one is the bomb. It costs Rs 130 and totally worth the money.



Here is a picture of what it looks like :


Yummmmmmmmmmmmy, I feel like eating my screen right now haha. When you are drinking it you feel the crushed chocolate bites which is really good. So delicious


These are the specific chocolate they give you as extras with every drink you buy. I absolutely love this chocolate. You only get one chocolate per drink, these chocolates are only for the purpose of the picture of course.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The verdict :

The service : 10/10 
The atmosphere : 10/10
The drink : 10/10 



Shona

No comments:

Post a Comment