Friday, September 19, 2014

Introducing my topic

In the United States of America, the United Kingdom, the Philippines and France, there are so MANY food/restaurant reviews blog, where you find all sorts of information you need to know before wanting to visit a particular restaurant. The information are really important due to the fact that there are some people who are very choosy when it comes to choosing restaurants.

I try my very best to deliver my honest reviews about the food and the restaurant itself but sometimes, what comes to my mind is that not everyone will agree with my point of view about the food or restaurant. There might be people who will come and say the contrary of what I am saying but this is why I want people to visit my blog and leave a comment with their opinions about the restaurants or cafes they visited.

The main purpose of my food/restaurant review blog is to help food lovers like me who love to discover new place to have breakfast/lunch/dinner or simply for food lovers who love not only the food but also the atmosphere. Sometimes it is the atmosphere of a restaurant that makes the food more delicious I believe. The idea here is to help people through my experience with different food/restaurants.

What I want is that people get to know what to expect when they will go to this particular restaurant, this is the objective of my blog. I want people to take my experience and then see by themselves if it is the same for them and then come back again to share their thoughts; whether they encountered the same problem as me if a food or restaurant was not worth it or if they actually did enjoy the food/restaurant. 

9 comments:

  1. Sharing experience is fun according to me! I will drop by your blog everytime so as to know the various hotels and snacks that exist in Mauritius. I love discovering more and more snacks in Mauritius as I loveeeeee eating! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pahlavi, sure, do so, i will be more than happy to help you with my reviews on the food, restaurants and snacks i visit. I am a food lover as well :D

      Delete
  2. I am not a food lover but I want to be one. Guess your blog can help me with that. Sharing your 'food experience' can help us, readers, to have a better idea on where to get good food. I trust your taste, don't deceive me! Kidding! Good luck and Bon Appétit!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gunadevi, i'm sure my blog will help you in loving food as much as I do. Thank you for your encouragement, means a lot :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shonakshee! I think it's a great initiative of yours to start blogging about the eating spots in Mauritius. During the holidays, some friends and I have started our quest for the perfect Coffee Shop, we've been to about ten different places which I should say were all unique in their own way. Do you have any suggestions about the Coffee Shops we could pay a visit to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Millie, thank you for passing by, well if you're looking for the perfect coffee shop i would recommend the Montréal Café which is a nice place and also is really cosy which made me love the place more but for the food, i'll let you judge because i had a bad experience their the very first time i went there but i have decided to visit it again and choose something different this time and update my review about it. So if you'd like to go there, do so and do let me know what you think about it, i'd love to know :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog Shonakshee! Well I think blog reviews about good food places are always great. I am not one of a great food lover but I still need to check out for the good/attractive food places with cosy atmosphere. One thing I could suggest is that you give an overview/elaborate more on the taste of the food you are experiencing.

    Thank you & keep up the good work.

    Reg,

    Maariyah

    Visit my Blog: http://thegreatphenomenondivorce.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete