Thursday, October 16, 2014

My experience on Twitter

It took me two to three days to experience Twitter well for understanding retweets, because I normally do not retweet tweets of other people on Twitter at all, I usually just tweet about random stuffs I do throughout my day or sometimes I do not tweet at all. During the past three days, I discovered that I can find interesting tweets by clicking on the hashtags, as my topic is about food, I went through practically every hashtags I could think of, #foodreviews, #foodlovers, #food and #foodie and I found so many interesting tweets that is linked to my blog’s topic. Hashtag clearly makes the use of twitter easier. There are so many tweets from people who love food that is linked to interesting articles and also what I found is great is that the sometimes people attach their blog in their tweet to promote their blog in a way. 

Photo : Printscreen from Twitter

This retweet is related to one of the reviews I did on chocolate chip cookies from Montréal Café on my blog and by far this cookie seems so much more delicious whereas the one I reviewed seemed delicious but was too sweet for my liking. I believe that the picture attached to the retweet will attract the attention of food lovers to my blog.

Photo : Printscreen from Twitter
This retweet is a motivation for food lovers/foodie like me who sometimes do not want to wake up in the morning, but in the end when I think about the food that is waiting for me which is normally breakfast, it makes it all worth it. In a food lover’s life, food has a very important place which in a way becomes his/her motivation when they have to get up or when they are feeling lazy.

Photo : Printscreen from Twitter

These two tweets about the articles found on my blog, are by far the most interesting articles online because I feel like I know a lot about shaved ice and bubble tea, and I can go on talking about these two articles, specially bubble tea because I have tried every bubble tea that exists in Mauritius so far and the shaved ice dessert, I tried it so many times and all the different flavors that exist. Also, these two articles have many information including my very own opinion for people who like me would love to discover this new beverage called bubble tea and this new desert that is shaved ice which is one of the famous one so far in Mauritius because Mauritians have never experienced this type of desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment